I am personally very fond of salads and that too of different kinds. I love how varieties of vegetables combined with different sauces form such amazing flavours. This Penne Pasta salad being one of my favourites owing to the fact that I love anything Italian. Easy to make and a little creamy in texture just the way I like it.
Serves – 2 people
1 cup = 240 ml
- 1 cup penne pasta
- ¼ cup Chickpeas (cooked)
- ½ cup bell pepper thinly sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup cucumber cut into 2 inched squares
- ¼ black pepper (optional)
- Dried Parlsley leaves
- Red chilli flakes (optional)
Creamy Tahini Dressing:
- 1 tbs Tahini
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tbs water
- 2 tbs lime juice
- salt to taste
- ½ tbs honey
Instructions – How to prepare Penne Pasta Salad in Creamy Tahini Sauce
- Heat a pan of water and cook pasta for 10 – 15 minutes until soft.
- Take all the sauce contents in a bowl and whisk until combined. Drain the pasta into the bowl along with chickpeas and other vegetables.
- Mix well and sprinkle some black pepper, red chilli flakes and dried parsley.
- Pasta Salad can be served immediately or chilled.
If you like this salad then also try out Chickpea & Quinoa Power Punch Salad